Event policy exam questions
Words : 4000
1. What is the rationale for events and festivals being ‘used’ as a mechanism
for the achievement of wider social outcomes, and how does this differ in
different geographical territories?
2. Which ideologies and discourses underpin the rational for, and subsequent
formation of, policy with respect to events and festivals across alternative
3. Who gets to be counted as a stakeholder and what roles do stakeholders play
in influencing policy decisions, and what power relations are in operation
that act to include and exclude some interests over others?
4. Why are cities across the world adopting an events-led strategy as a key
facet of their urban policy objectives?
5. What value do cities receive from aligning their events and festivals
programme to their wider destination band promotion effort?
6. How are ideas of consumption, commerce and entrepreneurialism
accommodated alongside notions of citizenship, community and culture with
respect to the intention and outcomes of event policy?
600-700 words answer for each question
Looking for a Solution to the Assignment above, we have a team of experts who have
a complete expertise in completing this assignment within your specified deadline. The
assignment will be uniquely made for you and will be delivered along with Turnitin Plagiarism